Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tumblr Weight Loss

Tumblr Weight Loss Before And After

Tumblr Weight Loss Before And After


Tumblr is so easy to use that it's hard to explain. We made it really, really simple for people to make a blog and put whatever they want on it..


Laura Harris

Laura Harris

 Lbs Woman

Lbs Woman


Create your own Tumblr blog today. I've been thinking about getting a weight loss tattoo once I hit my goal weight but that will be a month or two from now..I Want To Lose Weight, NOW! This is a no bullshit, simple guide to weight loss. If you are easily offended, I recommend not reading further..On the journey to weight loss, we sometimes need some extra motivation. What could be more motivating than reading the words of others on the same path?.Losing weight - healthy. Hey everyone, my name is Linn and I'm twenty years old. So, that's my goal right now, to lose everything that needs to be lost..5'5ft || 26 years old ||Heighest weight was 155 pounds in 2009|| Restarting my fitness journal and journey. The number on the scale means less than my physical .1. Know Your BMR First off, before you start your weight loss journey, its good to know your BMR Basal Metabolic Rate . This is the number of calories you'd burn .This time I won't quit. home message weight loss related questions need a laugh? facts about favorite before-afters .Living life the healthy way. You won't see me much around here anymore. I've replaced Tumblr time with exercise! Heaviest weight 170-172pounds. Current weigh: 6/12 .Men and weight loss. Archive; Will track my progress through this blog as well as post/reblog weight loss photos and pictures of men Powered by Tumblr. .I want to be STRONG, FAST, and FIT SW: 215 CW: 205 UGW: 165 1st GW: 210 2nd GW: 205 3rd GW: 200 4th GW: 195 5th GW: 190 6th GW: 185 7th GW: 180 8th GW: .


0 comments:

Post a Comment